BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Alexandra K.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Well I personaly do not like the product that much. I bought it because it fights against dark circles but after a multiple time of uses you can not see any difference to how it look before. There are a lot of better and cheaper creams on the market.
Erin 👑.
Wrexham
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Out of all of the eye creams I have tried, this is by far my favourite! It’s super light on my skin, its hydrating and it smells so good 😍 my current pot has lasted me 3 years and I would definitely recommend it to everyone as it fits all skin types!
Leanne S.
This works instantly. I went to the store and tried a sample under one eye and I could instantly see the difference! I showed it to my mom and she uses it now too. It immediately takes away any dark circles and smoothes out the skin under the eye, I will always have this in my makeup collection.
Chloe L.
Glasgow, East Renfrewshire
Lovely little eye cream.  Felt very nice under my eyes and left them feeling very moisturised.  Is quite pricey for the size of the tub but I do feel like it is a very nice eye cream and works well.  It didn't irritate my sensitive skin which was good.
Sophie H.
GLASGOW
This product is perfect for hydrating your eyes and is extremely effective in the long run. It also helps brighten dark circles. The formula is very gentle and therefore perfect for sensitive skin. I would buy this again and strongly recommend it.
Shannon S.
I really like the way this leaves my eyes feel after I have applied it however I never continue with my routine long enough to know how well it works over time... But it does solve my dry skin around my eyes long enough for my makeup to sit nicely.
Marina M.
Laval
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This product was introduced to me by my makeup artist. It takes away ur dark circles . For the price the product is amazing. Im a repeat user of this cream and love it . I would buy it again. And i highly recommend it to anyone that has dark circles especially the new moms that lack sleep
Joanie C.
Sherbrooke, QC
Review for: Mini more...
I got this product in a mini version in a benefit advent calendar. It was my first time trying benefit skincare. I felt like it didnt give me enough moisture for winter but i can see myself using this in summer time. The packaging is simply adorable
Libby J.
Bristol
I love this product! It definitely removes the dark circles from my eyes and leaves them looking healthy. I bought this product from Debenhams. I can sting a little if you put a bit to much under the eye but I definitely recommend this product.
Nicole C.
Dorset , ['', '', '']
Love the packaging, glass pots give a luxury spa type feel - look super cute in the bathroom on display! Gentle cream that you can actually feel forming the skin under the eyes! Definitely recommend trying if your like me and need a quick fix to look like you've had 8 hours beauty sleep !
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.