BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Evy P.
London
I have been using this for the last five years and absolutely swear by it. The skin around and under my eyes feels so much firmer after use and the results are instantaneous. Would recommend for anyone that suffers with bags or crows feet. Amazing
Alysha L.
Burlington, MD
Used this for a really long time before switching it up but it honestly is very good and very underrated! You don't hear many people talk about it but it's great and very moisturizing! The packaging is also beautiful and looks so nice on your dresser! You need the tiniest bit and I apply before bed!
🌹ᴍ ᴀ ʀ ᴛ ᴀ 🌹.
I got this in a kit along with other travel size versions of Benefit products. It’s pleasant to apply and it smells good, but I can’t say I have seen any significant improvements. Also, Benefit isn’t cruelty free, so I won’t be buying anymore from them.
Elly J.
Kw148ql
Smooth on my under eyes before I apply my foundation, no stinging! I received this as a gift and would buy it myself! The little pot is very cute and I keep it in my skin care bag! Love how it doesn't irritate my eyes especially with Hayfever sore eyes
Lucy R.
This product has changed the way my eyes look and feel. Even after a long day and not enough sleep this beauty helps keep the dark circles at bay. I first got this in a gift set but have since brought 2 full size product as it made my skin feel so good
Erin 👑.
Wrexham
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Out of all of the eye creams I have tried, this is by far my favourite! It’s super light on my skin, its hydrating and it smells so good 😍 my current pot has lasted me 3 years and I would definitely recommend it to everyone as it fits all skin types!
Noor A.
Abudhabi, Na
Not bad but i wouldnt say its great..my undereyes became sticky after using it really wasnt what i was expecting,im kind of disappointed in it cosidering its priceits not really worth it, i absolutely wouldnt repurchase thats just my personal opinion.
Jess
One of the best eye cream solutions I have ever tried which is good as it's more on the pricey side, however this product met all my expectations in the feel and the brilliant packaging that comes with it another plus of this product is the lovely colour in the container. Overall a lovely product
Alyssa R.
New York
Review for: Mini more...
I got it as a Christmas gift along with other travel sized Benefit products. It brightened up my eye area and reduced the lines. I officially ran out and it was a little too pricey for me right now to purchase the full sized one. Maybe in the future 🤗
Rosie M.
BT654AY
Such an amazing product!! Worth every penny!!! Personally i hate to slurge out on exspencive brands however this eye cream is very affordable due to how long lasting it is and the fantastic efficts it has on your skin. I got this as a gift and because of how amazed i was by gow well it recovered my drying patches on my under eyes and lids also leaving me a duay glow i HAD TO repurchase. Money well spent!!!
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.