BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Kimberley W.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
I really feel like this does nothing for my dark circles. It's quite pricey for what feels like a tub of average moisturiser. I like the feeling of it, it's silky and smooth and isn't cloying or sticky, but I just feel like it doesn't live up to expectations :(
Larissa C.
I’ve received a mini size to test and it was leve at first sight! Suddenly I was addicted to it and I had to bug the full size. Now its a product which I wont stop using so soon, ‘cause i’m totally addicted to it! The smell and the packaging are just great!
Elian B.
Rotherham, South Yorkshire
I could right forever about this product! Everything about it is amazing. The first thing about this product what I love is the packaging, it is the cutest! The second thing about the product what I love is the results it leaves you! It completely gets rid of your dark circles which is just amazing for me!
Tara E.
Carlisle, Carlisle
This is quite expensive for all that it is, but it did make the skin around my eyes feel better each day that I used it and I noticed a difference in the tones around my eyes when putting Make up on. I would recommend this product if you can splash out!
Ellie L.
Glasgow
This product is too rich for my skin it burnt my skin under my eyes I was in so much pain I wouldn't recommend this product but just because it didn't work for me it could work for you
Emmaleigh F.
Guildford , Burpham
I liked this product when I received a free gift, I haven't re-purchased since though, as for me, it irritated and burnt my eyes. I was told it was hypo-allergenic but I did question this myself. Benefit normally performs well on my skin so I was surprised.
Charlotte A.
BRISTOL, BRISTOL
Soooooo many better eye creams out there. I got a trial size with a Benefit order and was really excited to try it, but it wasn't particularly hydrating and if did nothing for my bags (if you find a cream that CAN manage to reduce bags, please! Hit me up! )
Emma L.
Billingham , Teesside
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I really like this eye cream. It’s nice and hydrating, but doesn’t feel heavy. It’s not a bad price and I did use the whole jar up. I would definitely repurchase this, it’s fine to wear under makeup too, no issues with application after using this product.
Mahwish M.
Riyadh
I used this product for a good three months but I saw no significant difference. It did nothing for my dark circles. Only thing I noticed it did was keep my eye area hydrated which my Almond Oil does at half the price. Will not be repurchasing this one.
Amanda P.
New Westminster , BC
I'm only giving this product a 3 stars because it has super cute packaging. But unfortunately it did nothing for my under eyes. It didn't get rid of any dark circles, however it did moisturize under my eyes well. I will not be repurchasing this product.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.