BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Poonam P.
This is a great eye cream for moisturizing your undereyes; however it does sting a bit if you mistake & take out your contacts few mins after. Have not seen much difference in my dark circles or wrinkles but overall its an awesome value for the amount you are getting.
Zahra K.
West Way, Bradford
Benefit's It's Potent! eye cream promises to fade dark circles, smooth fine lines and brighten the eye area resulting in younger-looking eyes. With my little sample* in tow I decided to finally give it a review after a few weeks of use.
Inside the beautiful tinted glass jar is an off white, slightly yellow cream. It's very light and smooth in consistency so it glides on really well. It smells slightly sweet but the chemical smell is a little more noticeable unfortunately.

Like I said, it applies really smoothly. Benefit reccomends applying it delicately under your eyes but as long as your gentle, focus it where you feel you need it. Maybe its the dark circles and fine lines or the little creases at the edge of the eye. It sinks into your skin quickly and doesn't leave behind a greasy film (which normally makes your makeup crease). For me it felt a little bit tingly and cool and once it had sank into my skin, the area felt a little firmer but not dry or uncomfortable.

It began to work as soon as it was on, like I mentioned; the tingly sensation. After a few moments of applying the rest of my skin care routine there was already noticable positive effect. Fine lines were less noticable and the dark circles had lighted. After a further 20 minutes or so the puffiness around my eyes had completely supsided and my eye area did infact look alot fresher and brighter.
Jordan F.
glasgow
Loved this eye cream! I got it in a set when buying porefessional and I loved it as it really helped brighten and moisturise my undereyes. I get terrible dry eyes so it helped and didnt feel greasy or heavy! Only downside for me is the price! But worth it I suppose.
Charlotte G.
Aylesbury , Buckinghamshire
Beautiful lightweight cream for your eyes!
It is a little on the steep side but I can see why!
It's honestly amazing, it's really brightened up my under eyes so no more bags for me!
The packaging is so cute and looks very expensive! Highly recommended this product!
Chloe O.
Harlow
Very nice and gentle moisturiser for dry and dehydrated eyes. I have only used samples/travel size versions of this products. The only downside is that if you have arcylics nails you can't get in all the areas of the tub. Would be better if it was in a squeezy tube.
Lauren J.
Wolseley street, ['', '', 'Birmingham']
My boyfriend suffers from dry eyes, and it was a cream I had been using for a while, I tried a bit on him when we went away and it was amazing! Only had a sample size, but would think about buying a full size once I have finished this :) would definitely recommend!
siena g.
Manchester, Manchester
The best eye cream I have used high end. I normally buy the mini from my local boots and have recently purchased the larger size due to the amazing results. It reduces puffiness effectively and brightens the under eye circles I would repurchase over and over again
Lou S.
Review for: Mini more...
I found this eye cream hydrating and lovely to apply, not too greasy as I have oily skin, and easy to work with. I usually applied this at night time after washing my face. It was a good eye cream however didn’t notice any significant change in my dark circles.
Chelsia K.
Porthill , ID
I was not too sure about how I would like this.
After using it for 2 months I am completely in love. My dark circles have lightened up, end my eyes is moisturized and now my make up glides on under My eyes.
The only con is the size of the bottle. It is so tiny but completely worth it.
Aleksandra P.
You do have to use the product regularly to see the difference. Light, and easy to spread out on eye area. First time using this eye cream and will continue to purchase it after. Would recommend this to any teenager that doesn't get enough sleep, the eye cream works perfectly with eyes and doesn't iterate them
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.