BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Pairs Perfectly With Concealer
Great For Daily Use

Amy C.
London
I’ve only just started using this as I’m about to become a mother so thought I’d get in there quickly! The eye cream is refreshing and light, don’t be fooled by the pot too as a little goes a long way. This has brightened the skin under my eyes and feels great, would recommend.
Jeran F.
Derbyshire
I am quite disappointed with this product as it felt quite oily on the skin and never really soaked in, Ive used a lot of benefit products but unfortunately I just can’t get on with the moisturisers and eye cream as they leave an oily residue on my skin which doesn’t soak in.
Gen W.
This was the first eye cream I have used. I got it in a sample set that I've reviewed on my YouTube channel. I really liked how brightening and smooth this made my under eyes and it is certainly a product I would happily use again. The only thing that would stop me is the price!
Tanisha S.
This eye cream has changed the game for me!! my dark circles used to get me down so bad, I used to be so self conscious about them & I heard many great reviews about this so I decided to purchase and trust me I’m so glad I found this!! I don’t know how I lived without it !
Jaime-Le L.
This product it's great if you have puffy lines under your eyes or dark circles, as it seems to depuff and prep for makeup! I didn't have the full size item I bought the small one to try as I like to see how it works for my skin! Would definitely recommend! My eyes are super watery and get irritated very easily and the cream didn't irritate them at all unlike others I have tried!
Jill C.
Very thick and feels like it just sits on the skin and doesn't seem to get absorbed, it's quite harsh as my eyes felt irritated and it didn't meet my expectations I thought it would have been more gentle on the eyes and make the eyes look more awake which it really didn't.
Krystle H.
Strathmore, AB
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I love the packaging, the glass feels quality and the faux cork lid is really cute. The cream does have good results but not fast and super life changing. It does add a great deal of moisture into your routine. It has a really fresh pretty smell. Doesn’t go on super heavy either.
Marie H.
Oldbury , Oldbury
This eye cream is AMAZING! I've tried many many eye creams trying desperately to decrease my dark circles and this product has done just that. It's cooling when you first apply it so reduces any puffiness and I have noticed my dark circles decrease over the last few weeks LOVE IT!
Brenda A.
Great eye cream! The price is really justified with this product. My under eye area remain hydrated throughout the day, it never creased my concealer, and it lasted me well over five months with daily and nightly use before I was fully done. Benefit almost never disappoints!
✨ ✨.
Manchester
I've repurchased this product twice as I do feel it helps my under eye bags and dark circles whilst giving my skin the boost of moisture that it truly needs. This product is huge, you get a lot of product for the price you pay - 1 tub will definitely last you a long time!
Alesia c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.