BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Samantha W.
belfast
This product is amazing I got it in the 'totally B.right!' Gift set and I have almost used it I definitely will be repurchasing. Brightens my under eyes really well. Love this products highly recommend it
Katy A.
This product was a bit disappointing. It’s not that affordable so you would expect something great to come out of it. It was pretty much a average eye cream and probably could find one that works the same at a better price point. It’s not a bad product but it didn’t meet my expectations
Halima S.
Smethwick
This product did not do anything for me I had used it over 4 months daily and did not see any difference the packaging is quite tiny and I would expect a lot more product no I will not be purchasing this again as it didn't benefit myself and will look for a cheaper drugstore eye cream
Lydia S.
Stoke on Trent
There's nothing overly amazing about this product, and I've not had any incredible results. It does burn if you get it in your eye so be aware when applying the product, not good for sensitive eyes. Still can't decide if I like the packaging, I think I prefer a squeeze tube personally.
🌼 D.
Bradley stoke, Bristol
This eye cream gave me a horrendous reaction. I bought a set of minis from the benefit skincare range and something in it really didn't agree with my skin, and it's not sensitive in the slightest! I wouldn't recommend off the bat, always try before you buy - maybe pick up some samples.
Cat B.
I noticed straight away with this cream that it de puffed my eyes, and dark circles appeared reduced. I got it in a little sample set from boots and especially loved this cream. I only got a mini size, but even that lasted me at least 6 months, so I thing it's deyworth the price point.
Maisie S.
London
Awful. This gave me such bad milia. I think the texture is so thick and gunky. It's not super expensive but also not super cheap. It's a middle ground.... but still not worth the money. I tried using a small amount, and still gave me milia. Would not recommend, would not repurchase
Tara O.
Waterford
Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Dark Circle Eye Cream
This product is fantastic! Brightens the under eye area, absorbs quickly and feels really refreshing on the eyes. I'm still in my 20's so there aren't many lines around my eyes but the ones that are there I found reduced in appearance. My makeup applied really nicely over it too
Emma W.
This product works really well, smells good and feels really nice and refreshing to put on. The only thing I would say is that it is a little on the pricey side, but it is definitely worth it if you struggle with dark circles like me! You can buy online or from Debenhams.
Sophie W.
Ilford, Ilford
This eyecream is light and refreshing on the eye. I have very sensitive under eye skin so have to be careful with what I put on my skin, but have never had a problem with this product. I will often use it as a base before concealer as it leaves my under eye feeling very smooth.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.