BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Jade H.
Using this the past couple of months, definitely seeing results. Eyes are less puffier, bags have reduced under the eye. Packaging is fresh and inviting.I bought it from the lovely girls at the benefit. Purchased the travel kit so I could try out the other skin range before I purchased the bigger jar.
Lauren K.
norwich
My favourite eye cream ever! So soothing and noticeably reduces the dark circles I get around my eyes. I always buy this product as I love it so much. It’s such a gentle eye cream and it lasts such a long time so is great value for money! Don’t think I’ll ever find an eye cream as good as this!
Katie A.
Adelaide
This product is a holy grail of mine! You can visibly see changes as you are putting in on your undereyes, it brightens the area almost instantly! I've been using this for at least a year now and am loving every second! Love the formula and the gentle scent, this product will always be in my vanity!
Emily R.
Hillyfield Road, Bristol
This product works wonders not only for hydrating under the eyes so that they're awake and makeup applies beautifully but it also has ingredients which help to combat dark circles and fine lines. The only downside to this product is having to dunk your finger in the jar and also the hefty price tag
Keri W.
Lochloy, Nairn
So I like the cooling sensation you get with this. But I really wasn't sure that it made much of a difference to the eye area. That said. The packaging is maybe what they spend more time focusing on instead of the contents. It's expensive for what it is and I think plain aloe gels do a better job.
Hannah P.
One of my favourite eye creams, I used to work for benefit and they always asked if you could have one product for free forever what would it be and I would always say the its potent! eye cream. Really freshens your eyes with its cool feeling and I noticed my puffiness and dark circles dissapearing.
Random F.
I have a really dark circles under my eyes and this product helped in reducing the dark circles so much! I recommended it to a friend and she loved it to. It is good to moisturize your under eye to prevent dark circles and this product is really light and good for moisturizing! I highly recommend it
Alana❤️❤️ W.
Ls208pd
I use this every day it's a great eye cream to put under my eyes and it's my first time using this product but I would definitely use it again . The packaging is really nice and I bought this product from debenhams.i would recommend this to anybody who wants to experiment with different eye creams .
sofia c.
Santo Domingo
Review for: Mini more...
I got this mini eye cream in a set that came with the Porefessional Primer and I didn't pay it much attention at first. But I wish I realized how great it was sooner, I apply this before my concealer as to set my under eyes and my eyes, it depuffs them especially if you wake up with puffy eyes.
Alice Q.
St Brendans Road, Manchester
This product is very moisturising and does leave skin feeling softer, however it didn't meet all my expectations as I have not seen a difference in my dark circles an fine lines. It is gentle on the skin and the packaging is great, however I don't think it is worth the price point unfortunately!
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.