BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Megan K.
Stile Common Road, Huddersfield
Im not entirely sure if this affected the skin around my eyes at all, however, it did leave them feeling so much nicer! For the price of the product Im unsure of whether it is worth repurchasing, however, It is definitely worth a go as everyone is different and I can't deny that it did make my eyes feel a lot lighter.
Izzi R.
Isle of Wight
Although being hydrating, the cream is incredibly oil-based and thin. For example if you had oily skin this would not work!! The packaging is beautiful, and this in particular made me pick it up! It does however keep my under eyes hydrated and makes sure my concealer doesn't crack. Just not a fan of how oily it is!
Allison M.
Falkirk
This product works so well, I can honestly say it's the best I've used for my eyes. The only thing that puts me off this is the smell, It gives me a really sore head, a lot of people probably wouldn't even understand what I'm talking about but if you're fussy with smells then this might be something to be aware of
Liliia K.
Karlsruhe , DE
Works fantastic on my sensitive skin. It is a great moisturizer and shows good results on dark circles under the eyes- It does Not make them disappear but definitely reduces their visibility. I think its a bit pricey for the amount that you're getting it the jar but other than that I think its a great product.
Alex E.
This eye cream is very hydrating however i did not see an improvement in undereye circles or fine lines. It did however improve dryness and reduce dehydration. It did not irritate my eyes and its soothing when applied. Would reccommend for younger skin types where dark circles/wrinkles are not a great concern.
Mady D.
Enniskillen
This works perfectly to moisturize eyelids as well as an eyeshadow base/primer. I use this then apply my eye makeup and find that it really helps hold my look and brings out the pigmentation of the shadows.  I have applied this under my eyelids as well before bed and it cools really nicely on your skin.
Zoe A.
Bo’ness , Edinburgh
I got a mini tub of this eye cream which was part of a set for Christmas. The product packaging looks and smells wonderful. The little jar it comes in is just adorable. However the product itself just didn't work for me. It didn't leave my under eyes feeling hydrated in fact it done the opposite. My eyes also stung a lot after using this product which could be down to the fragrance.
Lizzie H.
Leeds
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I really like this eye cream, it has a tingly effect and makes me feel more awake in the morning. Defo makes a difference when applied under the eyes before make up.

The packaging is also super nice in a glass container, and you get loads of product in there that will last ages! Defo worth the spend!
Jade H.
Using this the past couple of months, definitely seeing results. Eyes are less puffier, bags have reduced under the eye. Packaging is fresh and inviting.I bought it from the lovely girls at the benefit. Purchased the travel kit so I could try out the other skin range before I purchased the bigger jar.
Lauren K.
norwich
My favourite eye cream ever! So soothing and noticeably reduces the dark circles I get around my eyes. I always buy this product as I love it so much. It’s such a gentle eye cream and it lasts such a long time so is great value for money! Don’t think I’ll ever find an eye cream as good as this!
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.