BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
tomoe d.
Got as a gift in the first place. Does what it says : brightening (plus it depuffs well too). Packaging is so cute (especially cause I have the mini) and I'd say if you have the right budget it's good. I feel like it could do better at brightening but everything else is good!
Aoife O.
Cork city
I purchased this item in a set with other benefit skincare products around Christmas time. I lather on a small amount before I go to sleep and when I wake up, it feels like the appearance of my dark under eye circles have faded. This is strange for me because I did not think this was possible before. I continue to use this as it always seems to impress and I love the packaging!
Jessica A.
Bathurst
I really love this eye cream. It really leaves my undereye area very moisturized and refreshed. This little jar may look small but it last forever since you really don’t need alot of product to cover the undereye. It’s very lightweight and sinks into the skin fast enough so it doesn’t feel greasy under the eyes. I never tried another eye cream before so I can’t compare but this one is very good❤️
Hannah M.
Suffolk
This cream is very smooth and moisturising. It was my first time buying this product and it felt amazing, I've been using it for over 3 months and it still isn't gone! Don't let the small pot deceive you. Whilst it soothes my dry eyes, I thought the colour of the cream would neutralise the darkness under my eyes but it didn't. Would love that to be incorporated in this eye cream.
Georgia P.
Bristol , Avon
This product was sadly a big disappointment for me. I'm somebody who likes to give products a fair chance but I couldn't see any difference to my under eyes and could only ever use it before bed due to it having such a thick consistency. As somebody who wears make-up ever day, I need a lightweight eye cream to sit underneath my concealer but this was just far too much for me.
mel R.
I LOOOOOOOVE this. Amazing, amazing, amazing! Honestly, this is the best eye cream out there! Packaging feels luxurious yet trendy and unlike other creams which could sting, this was the smoothest, gentlest I've used. Fine lines actually felt like they were going and I think it is because they were so plumped and moisturised. This is the holy grail of eye creams. BUY IT!
Nina Z.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream, Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz, Mini more...
I’ll be honest, I haven’t tried too many eye creams on the market, but the ones I have did nothing for me. Until, I came across this baby! This cream lasts a LONG time, even when you use it daily! You just need a little bit, and it may feel slightly tingly at first, but it definitely brightens! I actually notice a major difference and I’ve tried doing only one under eye to compare and this product definitely holds true to its claims.
Jamie K.
Maple Ridge, BC
I like how this product feels on my skin immediately after application, however, it doesn’t seem to do much for my dark under eyes. It could be due to the fact that I have always had faulty dark under eye circles, but I do what I can to treat them. If it came down to how it felt on my skin, I would repurchase, but it doesn’t actually lighten the dark circles for me
lucy e.
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
I love this product!!! I wear this every night along with other Benefit skincare products I was gifted at Christmas. It makes my skincare routine so easy and simple, knowing I’ve got something to sort my dark circles easily, even if I’ve had late nights! I have pretty sensitive skin, but I’ve never reacted badly to any Benefit products and would deffo recommend this!
Kaylee C.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I think the packaging on this product is so cute! And honestly I’ve had this for so long a lot of product goes a long way! Not a bad price when you think of how long it’ll last. I haven’t seen any major changes to my eyes since using it other than a bit of a smoother look and less dead looking! No different then some other products I’ve used. But still like regardless
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.