BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Harley p.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
When I received this as a sample I was blown away! My dark circles were less noticeable after the second day. I immediately went out and bought the larger bottle. Two weeks later I was looking into the pot wondering if I bought the right thing or if it had been messed with because it stopped working. I stopped using it for a long time. When I grabbed for it months later it worked amazingly! It quickly became apparent that this is best used sporadically on special occasions, dates etc. It fades dark circles after a few uses but too many applications and it’s like the skin gets used to it and it’s no longer effective.
Louise A.
Nottingham , Nottinghamshire
I got a small pot of this product in a Benefit travel skincare set so I used this product for about 2-3 weeks and it was okay but nothing special. It did make my under eye area feel more hydrated but that's about all it did and for the price of the product I would expect more than that. I would say that this would be good for someone who doesn't have dark circles and just wants a bit of hydration but for anyone who struggles with dark circles like me, don't bother. Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Dark Circle Eye Cream
Sinead J.
R56YH24
It is a very good eye cream however I don't think it's worth the price tag. I have been using this awhile and I'm only 18 so therefore I don't suffer from much under eye issues. But I heard using under eye cream early is important for later years. I like an eye cream for moisture and the very few fine lines I would have. Personally I do believe it has helped my fine lines a bit by smoothing them out quiet a bit but I do have a cheaper one that works just as good. It isn't worth the price tag.
Kate A.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream, Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
I got this in mini version in a gift bag from John Lewis and lovedddd it. I have bad under eyeshadows that are thin, sunken and very shadowy that concealer never works on for me, I still get that tired look coming through. This however really made a difference, if firmed up my undereyes so they didn’t sag and look so sunken. It also obviously, I don’t know how smoothed the shadowy look over so I looked fresher and had that even look to my face. It didn’t completely get rid of them because my sleep didn’t help really but I feel so much better taking a photo with no makeup on as i don’t have the shadowy gaunt like face
Niomi G.
Doncaster
 offers a thick, creamy and moisturising formula that is perfectly suited for the under eye area. Although the initial cost of this eye cream may seem rather steep! A little goes a long way so there will be no need for a quick repurchase. As always, the Benefit packaging is beyond appealing to the eye and never fails to catch my attention!This product helps to brighten, moisturise, plump and help to reduce the appearance of fine lines- a miracle in a pot!
Cassie C.
Adelaide
Where do I start? This eye cream is pretty incredibe. It has helped me a lot with the dark circles under my eyes and also helped to alleviate some of the dry skin that i get under my eyes. The only problem I have is it takes a little while to dry but then I always get lines in my concealer after i put it on. So i recommend using it as a night time thing after you have taken all of your make up off for the night. Other than that, this product is great!
Matheus D.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I would love to receive this product, I have never seen such a good product like this. it softens your dark circles from the night to the day, it discolours the region for those who are hangover and softens and the brightness on the face in an inexplicable way
Vic G.
Alsager, Stoke on Trent
Review for: Mini more...
Got this as parrot a mini Benefit skincare set pretty impressed with how well it performs. A little goes a long way and the pot lasts a long time. Can’t comment on value for money as I bought as part as the aforementioned set but I would consider buying again as it does actually work! And I see a difference to dark circles after a few uses. And I know it’s cheaper than other high end eye creams that are similarly effective.
Charlotte S.
When I read that this eye cream claims to fade dark circles I immediately wanted it. I have significant dark circles naturally, but these are emphasised by the fact that I'm always tired from my job. I find this eye cream to be a lovely consistency - it's super moisturising without being oily and serves as a great base for my under eye concealers, but unfortunately I haven't noticed that it's faded my dark circles at all.
Natalia D.
I had a deluxe sample to try this eye cream out. It's very creamy with a thickish texture but nothing that's to heavy for the under eye. I noticed how nourishing this cream is, leaving a very smooth brighter appearance. I feel as if this helps with fine lines and mainly for me just makes the under eye more plump. One thing I noticed is with a few uses it seemed to help with my dark circles, making them less visible.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.