BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Karan L.
Would 100% reccomemed this, it is one of favourite skincare. It makes my skin tone more even, it brightens up my face and makes it less red. It is perfect for my skin!
Georgina D.
I love this. It helps get rid of all my bags under my eyes so well. I love all of benefits products I can say a single thing wrong with them they’re all stunning.
maria alejandra l.
This is a fantastic eye cream! When buying an eye cream I look for 3 things, thick formulation, a good sized jar that will last me a long time, and effective claims. This hits everything I look for in an eye cream. Its thick and hydrating, which is a must to make you look younger and make your under eye concealer not crease. I have noticed a difference in my hereditary dark under eyes and fine line reduction. Its a fantastic deal too with how much product you get for the price, it gets better too since a little product goes a very long way. No matter how dry and dark your under eyes are, i am confident this would help combat your issues. Highly recommend! yeiiiii
Joy A.
Sydney
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I love this eye cream as it is very light weight formula and absorbs very quick. I received this in small travel pack size and then purchased the actual size. This eye cream helped to remove my dark circles and any discolouration around my eyes. Your eyes must always be hydrated and rejuvenated which is why I love this cream. it also is a great under makeup and under eye concealer as it allows makeup to glide on flawlessly  And does not clog your pores as some moisturises do exactly so
EM I.
Sheffield
Review for: Mini more...
I received this product as a mini in a gift set from Benefit Cosmetics ® and at first I only used it to try it out as it had an amazing scent and it looked beautiful but I had never heard of it before. So I tried it one night on my under eye area and it worked amazingly!! It reduced my dark circles and reduced texture under my eyes, I then went On to purchase the full sized product and it's one of the best investments of my life. I'd rate it a 9.5/10💜
s_a10 B.
Love that it's: “effective”Not only is Benefits eye cream a dream, its luxuriously moisturizing. And the light fragrance makes you feel like you are being pampered in a sea side resort day spa. Your eyes soak up this dreamy potion. Being a guy and At the age of 37! I have struggled with dry skin and dark circles under my eyes for years and after only a few weeks of using "its potent" all of these problems have melted away. My eyes look fresh and bright and I strongly recommend this product. Most importantly, people comment.
Jamee K.
Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
I love this eye cream! I've been using an eye cream since I was 20 - I'm terrified of wrinkles - and this is my go too!!

There's very little smell to this, which is something I love especially near my eyes. I find it best to apply a bit like a mask. I put a lot on and just leave it to sink in on its own without rubbing it in (that irritates my thin skin) and I can be sure to have lovely plump skin within minutes with this! It may seem expensive but a little goes a long way with this.

This has been a staple in my skin care routine for years now and I'm sure it'll stay for years to come!
adithi D.
durban
This is a good eye cream for younger individuals, as it is very hydrating and offers moisture to the under eye area, rather than combat signs of aging. It took away my dark circles but did nothing for my fine lines.

Its really thick and hydrating and because of this your makeup on top of it wont crease. If your young and just need something to hydrate the under eye area I recommend you try this out. There are minis available so you dont have to purchase a full jar.
Chloe T.
Marshfield, Cardiff
I have loved Benefit ever since I was a teenager, and I still love it today. It's Potent has actually managed to get rid of my dark circles under my eyes, and they wet every bad. I didn't think this product would work too well for me, but I was pleasantly surprised. I recommend getting the travel size collection first go give yourself time to get used to the products, as well as having a chance to use a bit more of their skincare range. I repurchased the full size of It's Potent (over a year ago), and I still almost have a full jar as a little definitely goes a long way.
Imane H.
Paris
Hydration at its best ! Tired to have super dry under eyes that makes your concealer crease so much ? Well girl, just add that to your skin routine you'll thank me. Now it won't have a immediate effect so don't be fool, it's kind of a treatment, you'll need to apply it everyday for, I'd say one to two weeks to see results depending on your skin type, now I have combination skin, so I don't know, how it'll work for my oily girls out there because it's pretty thick but super gentle and super creamy. On piece of advice : let it sink in before applying make up ;)
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.