BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Marina A.
This is a great product overall but I think it doesn't work for my skin, maybe some kind of allergies to any components, whenever I used this I would wake up with puffy eyes, too bad bc I've heard great things about this one.
Elle B.
Moreton-In-Marsh
Review for: Mini more...
This makes my under eyes silky smooth and the creams smells amazingly. However the products does not do what it is supposed to do. Also I believe it is very pricey for what it is but the packaging is cute😊
Indiana P.
flemalle
I really like this product and I felt like it was actually working because there is a great cooling feeling that it brings. It is a little more pricey, but if you’re into eye creams try it out!
Ella P.
Bradford
I am a first time user of this product and I got it in a benefit Christmas advent calendar , but only got around to using it recently. It feels amazing on the eyes and isn’t too thick or heavy when applied. Would recommend!
Libby H.
east midlands
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream, Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz, Mini more...
I suffer with bad dark circles which are a purple , blue , green and brown colour and I can safely say that it has helped reduce and fade that Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Dark Circle Eye Cream
Esther R.
My favourite eyecream sits really well under make up as it soaks in fast, doesn't aggravate my sensitive skin or eyes and used regularly it smoothes my under eye wrinkles, worth every penny!
Mollie D.
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
Brightened up my dark circles under my eyes and also in love with the packaging even though it is the smaller size, it's extremely light on the skin and I have now bought this product 3 times
Murren M.
I really enjoy this product. I used this product about 1 year ago but I haven’t bought a new one because it is expensive. The product itself makes my eyes look awake, fresh and moisturized.
CAITLIN C.
lincolnshire
If I had 3 words to describe this in it will be, soothing, refreshing & rejuvenating! Absolutely perfect eye product. I would definitely recommend this to anybody. Benefit never disappoint
Saphron L.
Probably my favourite eye cream as it’s so smooth and is applied really nicely. Under eye area always lifts slightly and feels rejuvenated so well worth the purchase. Well worth the price.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.