BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Pairs Perfectly With Concealer
Great For Daily Use

Jade F.
Ip122ha
This eye cream has helped my under eyes dramatically, it has made my skin bright again, however it is quite pricey but it is so worth the buy!! I will definitely be buying again! I bought from Beauty bay! 🌸
Ellie C.
A nice lightweight eye cream that helps reduce fine lines and dark circles. As I have very dark circles I don't think it worked as well on me as it would on others. Quite pricey but you get a lot of product
Bexy R.
Very good product, I had my makeup done at the benefits counter and this was used. Very expensive for what it is though. I do like benefits makeup and products but would generally use a cheaper cream.
Caitlin E.
Been using this eyecream for a while now and i have seen a huge difference, i have quite dry eyes so this has definitely helped me so much. Also helps with dark circles and puffs, would recommend to others.
Tayyibah K.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
It contains a peptide complex known to help restore elasticity and firmness, along with a blend of hydrating botanical extracts and loquat extract, known to help protect the skin from free radical damage
Sorcha C.
Hebden Bridge
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Absolutely adore the benefit cosmetics skincare range! This eye cream smooths out and deeply moisturises my under eye area. I’ve noticed my dark circles are less noticeable and my skin is my much glowly
DEMI E.
This product really does hydrated the under eyes and leave them feeling really nice and moisturised!
I do suffer with bad dryness under my eyes and this works perfectly in conjunction with my regular everyday skincare routine!❤️
G H.
Cumbria, Kendal
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
The packaging of this product is lovely and the range of sizes gives you a good choice of wether you want it to fit in your makeup bag or on your shelf! I would say the cream works fairly well but is on the same level as many other eye creams. Overall an okay product but not exceptional.
Abbie H.
Received this in a gift set for Christmas never thought about purchasing this before however my minds definitely been changed this product is a lifesaver and exactly what my dry eyes need. Love this!!
Karla R.
Mexico City
Realmente amo este producto hidrata muy bien, y es para pieles jóvenes entonces esta muy padre, me agrada la textura de frescura que deja debajo de los ojos y me llama la atención que no es tan caro es muy bueno. ¡Lo recomiendo mucho!
Alesia c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.