BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Naomi C.
Salisbury
Nice eye cream however not my favourite in comparison to others. Find it a little thick for an under eye cream, seems to sit on the skin and when applying make up after it doesn’t sit properly however as a night eye cream it’s quite good.
Chloe G.
Glasshouse mountains
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Didn’t do anything for me In fact I think it gave me a milia which I cut out with a pin. Big no no to anyone that gets them go see a professional dermatologist as these can take years to get rid of but I switched to other products
Lauren💋 L.
This cream is really nice and adds a lot of moisture into the eye area. It’s really gentle and soothing and skins into the skin wonderfully. I think this product is definitely worth the money especially if you suffer with dry under eye.
Emelie C.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream, Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz, Mini more...
Little goes a long way with this product! Even though it’s a little expensive i would buy it again as it worked so well at fading my extremely harsh undereye bags.
MILLY D.
Plymouth
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Good product, but found the cream to be quite heavy on the eyes although it was probably just my preference that I thought the cream was thick. I did notice some differences and felt my it did somewhat reduce bags underneath my eyes.
Jasmine A.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This eye cream reduces puffiness and any little marks underneath the eye it is great for when you need a bright lift or glow, after a night out or no sleep it is very effective I would buy this again. Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Dark Circle Eye Cream
Annika P.
london
Review for: Mini more...
I have only recently started testing this cream, I tend to use it before my makeup application underneath a primer. So far so good. It’s keeps the under eye moist all day without drying up. Again it’s too soon to tell, but I will continue to use it, as I am having no issues
kayleigh m.
East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire
I’m not sure about this eye cream. Whenever I wear it, I always get even puffier eyes or it looks as though I’ve been rubbing them/crying. I didn’t pay a lot for it as I bought it as a mini product, but even then. Wouldn’t recommend
Paige B.
derbyshire
Review for: Mini more...
I’ve used the mini version of this and it’s honestly lasted me so long a little goes a long way with this product and I would definitely purchase the full size version. I recommend this to all skin types it hydrating and my dark circles arnt half as bad as they used to be
Shannon L.
Reading, Berkshire
Love love this!

Benefit have done it again! Their skincare range is insane, the packaging is so cute and looks so pretty on my dresser.

The product is light and creamy and easy to apply, can easily see the difference once applied.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.