BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Pairs Perfectly With Concealer
Great For Daily Use

Shona S.
Glasgow
Favourite eye cream! Very silky texture and gentle on the eyes. I have a small tub but it has lasted a good time as you don't need to use loads each time. Will repurchase.
x.makeup.n.cakeup.x S.
wimbledon
This product really does do ehatbis says on the tin
-smooth lines
-Lightens dark circles
- tightens and firms up skin

I like to use this product not only under my eye but around my mouth where I have smile lines as it really minimises the noticability of them.
Ines p.
My favourite eye product off all times it doesnt make my ey6es burn it smells so so so good its ohne of my favoutite smells ever and it bactually one of my all time favourites i love benefit , and i also think the package its so so pretty and vintage
Dannelle A.
Beenleigh
Review for: Mini more...
The cream itself absorbed very well and fast but I didn’t notice any great improvements. It was definitely hydrating for me but there was no real desire to repurchase. In saying that I had no real issues with dark circles or puffiness at the time of use.
Agnese O.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I didn’t like this eye cream at all!
It was very very harsh on my under eye and it also made my eyes red.
Then I discovered that there was alcohol in it.
I would never buy or use it again!
Don’t buy this eye cream if you have sensitive or irritated skin.
Sophie T.
leicester
Review for: Mini more...
i recived a sample with a product i ordered. the cream is very moisturising under the eyes and helps make me feel more awak in the mornings. i dont see much difference in the appearance of my dark circles, but it allows my eye area to feel more plump and tight
Caitlin M.
Greater Manchester, Bolton
Very nice and creamy. The product was refreshing. The eye cream was gentle on my eyes which is good. This was my frist time using the product and I would definitely buy it again for the money it is great. Very nice product and I plan to repurchase soon.
Rebecca W.
Springvalley Gardens , Edinburgh
Best eye cream I have tried, extremely moisturising with a luxurious scent. Rally helps get rid of creases under the eye especially when wearing makeup. It is very gentle on the skin and not too over powering. Love it, 100% recommend to everyone!
Karina V.
Leon Guanajuato
I tried this It’s Potent Dark Circle Eye Cream and just loved it! For those moments you need a little help to look a fresh morning baby face this product works better than any product that I have tried in the past. It soothes and smooths the dryness under my eyes, providing a more youthful look.
Josie M.
Northamptonshire, Wellingborough
Had a small pot of this in a kit from benefit. I loved the packaging, as it was good quality. It was my first time using this product and I got it from the benefit website. The cream relieved my under-eye bags and I would recommend this to others!
Alesia c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.