BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Gen H.
St Albans
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
Really moisturising and soft but does not make a different to my dark eye circles. Have only used it for a week however so may make some difference after a longer use
Harley K.
Lincoln, Lincoln
This eyecream is amazing! Before using I suffered from really dry and sticky eyes but after using the cream I no longer have dry eyelids or suffer from sleep build up. The packaging is really cute and the bottle size is adequate although it is expensive. I would definitely buy again.
Andreea V.
Selsey
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This is a product that I have tried only one time and it didn't make me fall in love head over hills over it. It didn't personally worked for me, even if I tried it once. I will not repurchase this item, because I am sure there are a lot of items like this on the market at a better price!
Louise B.
Boston, Lincs
I tried a sample of this cream, it was nice but didnt blow me away. I was a fan of the smooth serum like consistancy which made it easy to apply, but didn't see any visible results unfortunately. [product:benefit-cosmetics-it's-potent!-eye-cream]
Leona M.
This is an awful product. When I worked for Benefit we had so many complaints from customers about how harsh it was on the eye area. It doesn't do anything except for hydrate a little.
heymeow ♔.
Love this product! I’ve been looking for an eye cream that provide both moisture and fade dark circles. So far, I’m very impressed with this product. The area around my under eyes are very sensitive but I haven’t had any problems with this product. Definitely will repurchase this again!
Zoe S.
Gretna
Nice size jar and love the bamboo effect lid. Nice and creamy that doesn't irritate skin or eyes. Sinks in quick and definitely makes a difference to dark circles
El c.
Review for: Mini more...
This eye cream smells amazing and a little bit goes a long way However I didn’t find that it reduced my dark circles. That said, it does leave my eyes feeling great and my skin always felt soft after using it, i perhaps needed to try it for a longer period of time in order to see the true benefits as my dark circles are very very dark!
Noemi B.
Livorno
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
This was definitely my FAVOURITE eye cream ever!! It leaves the skin soft and helps with the dark circle a lot (mine are quite dark!). I didn’t rate it 5 stars only for the price that to me is definitely too much. But as long as we talk about quality, I definitely would recommend it!
Laura D.
Edgbaston, Birmingham
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This feel nice and cooling to use.

It does feel thick, which I personally like. This might put some people off.

However, I didn't notice any difference in hydration, puffiness or dark circle after long term use. It was a bit of a let down in the results department.

I wouldn't repurchase.

Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.