BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Poppy D.
Merseyside , Liverpool
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This eye cream is okay, it’s very smoothing and is gentle on the skin. The packaging is very cute - but I don’t think it’s very effective as it doesn’t seem to have done much after a couple of weeks of use. I would recommend if your just after a slight moisture for under your eyes. But for me I couldn’t justify the price.
Rukaiya K.
When I first bought this cream I was amazed at how quick the results started showing - my dark circles were fading and smoothed my fine lines.. however after a while, when I applied the cream it started to sting and leave my undereyes sore and also dry. It might be that I hadn’t used it in a while but thought I’d add that in.
Jasmine C.
Clee Road, Grimsby
Love using this eye cream when I want to look refreshed and awake. It’s very important to remember to use an eye cream in a skincare routine and I love using this one! Will continue to use and recommend this product 😊
Rebecca L.
Billingham
I was recently given some samples of this eye cream at the benefit counter in Debenhams following my eye brow appointment.  This eye cream is great, makes the skin around my eyes look fresh and takes away any puffiness and dark circles.  I will certainly be purchasing and would recommend.
Amy E.
It's Potent! Is my go-to eye cream. I love the non greasy formula which is quickly absorbed. Each pot only contains a small amount of product but I find this is worth the price tag as it's highly effective and lasts a while. It's delicate enough to be applied liberally without stinging or burning.
Sarina T.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This was one of my 1st eye creams, I love the packaging and it’s long lasting and not too expensive.
I chose it because it was gentle on the skin and full of vitamins.
The only reason I wouldn’t re purchase is because my eyes need a bit more to help with circles but otherwise it’s a great cream.
Mae m.
Birmingham
Within using his for a few days I noticed an instant reduction in dark circles under my eyes. I love the packaging I think it was very cute! Would recommend highly :)
Gen H.
St Albans
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
Really moisturising and soft but does not make a different to my dark eye circles. Have only used it for a week however so may make some difference after a longer use
Harley K.
Lincoln, Lincoln
This eyecream is amazing! Before using I suffered from really dry and sticky eyes but after using the cream I no longer have dry eyelids or suffer from sleep build up. The packaging is really cute and the bottle size is adequate although it is expensive. I would definitely buy again.
Louise B.
Boston, Lincs
I tried a sample of this cream, it was nice but didnt blow me away. I was a fan of the smooth serum like consistancy which made it easy to apply, but didn't see any visible results unfortunately. [product:benefit-cosmetics-it's-potent!-eye-cream]
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.