BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Lucy M.
Newcastle
Review for: Mini more...
I have only bought the mini if this product and I’m not sure if I would buy the full size. The product is good however I didn’t find that it brightened my eyes up that much. But my eyes are really dark so that may be mine and it might work on you.
Imogen W.
This makes my eyes water so bad and almost stings. I used it a few times to see if it was just a one off but after having on it on for 10 minutes I have to quickly remove it and it's just so painful, very disappointed as it was so expensive
Lily R.
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
Ran out and need to get a new one as has done wonders for my eyes! Not only has it help decrease the severity of my dark circles, but has kept my under eye moisturised and stopped my under eye from getting so dry. Would recommend to anyone wanting to reduce their dark circles!
Donna N.
Durham
This works! It definitely reduced the puffiness around my eyes and reduced the darkness too. I did however find that on days when my eyes were especially sensitive (I suffer with hay fever) it stung a bit
Dolly S.
London
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I personally love benefit, and I have dark circles that most concealers cannot cover. His definitely met my expectations as it helped to get rid of my dark circles and I’d definitely recommend to anyone x
POPPY A.
Sittingbourne, Kent
Very thick creamy consistency, very very moisturising! Does really sting the eyes though if you go above the orbital bone, so be careful of that but I love the product overall! The pot lasts for ages too!
Anne-Marie R.
kirkcaldy
Another great product wouldn’t use anything else or go anywhere else skins always and looks and feels amazing once ive used this and smells lovely too! Even my partner asks for some on his face and hes a proper mans man! I recommend alot!!
Review for: Mini more...
this eye cream was great. it works when you use it overtime and the mini only cost me £5! the packaging is very cute, however the eye cream left little pimples by my eye. i’m not sure whether that’s because i used too much or whether i got an allergic reaction to it. On the other hand, if you use a little bit every night, it works.
Fadya M.
Dubai, Dubai
I can't go a day without applying this. This eye cream works well. The packaging is really cute! The product lasts me 6 months. It decently hydrates my under eyes. Definitely wears well under makeup

The only problems I have with it is it doesn't help with de-puffing, doesn't help with dark circles and it's a little pricy. Other than that, this works well in hydrating and moisturizing my under eyes.
Saz🎄🎁☃️ P.
Liverpool
I absolutely love Benefit. The skin products are always fantastic, and this is no exception. Great value for money, I’d highly recommend picking this up to make your eyes look awake and refreshed. 10/10!
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.