BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Shannon H.
Darlington
This is the eye cream I use every single day. It’s my favourite eye cream and I believe it really works at brightening the under-eye! It’s not too heavy and melts into the skin quickly. The only slight disadvantage is that it comes in a small pot which can be hard to get product out of as it runs low, but it’s something that I can look past due to the actual product itself being amazing!
Sarah M.
Winnipeg, MB
General thoughts: meh. I have a sleep disorder and my dark circles are quite apparent. I also have a bit of puffiness, and dry skin. This cream was given to me by a friend, as she didn’t find it helpful. I’m here to say the exact same thing. It just didn’t really do anything for me. I have panned this product but would never purchase it again, especially at the price point.
Jamie A.
this is absolutely my personal favorite item I ever bought from benefit cosmetics. one of the sephora staff recommended it. and I have been using this one ever since. it s been now 5 years almost. I use it daily. I apply it on my eyelids and underneath my eyes just before i got to sleep. it moisturizes my eyes and sometimes it burns because my eyes are swollen or smthng, but i dont mind it removed the dark circles and really lives up to its reputation. I have almost 6 jars at home
Fallon B.
Review for: Mini more...
If you have dark circles this product is a dream come true! It’s name really does hold true, this formula is potent! Not just for dark circles but I noticed a big difference in the fine lines under my eyes as well! And the smallest amount of product goes a long way! Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Dark Circle Eye Cream
Jessika R.
Buena crema para el contorno de ojos. De alguna forma ilumina la zona de la oreja y la mirada, haciendo una especie de corrector natural "buena cara". Deja la piel suave pero no consigue eliminar las arruguitas, ni hacer desaparecer esa zona escamosa bajo los ojos, es el único pero que le encuentro, además por pequeño que sea el bote, rinde y da para mucho. La recomiendo por su efecto iluminador, es simplemente genial.
Lucy N.
This product smells amazing. It feels asif it really moisturizes but for some reason it irratates my eyes so much. It make me wake up feeling like my eyes are stuck together because they have been watering and then in the morning the just dont seem brilliant which is annoying as i really do like the product itself it my eyes just dont like it
Anaïs P.
Nep town road, Henfield
I find the concept of this eye cream interesting. It seemed to make a bit of a difference, however - when you’re thinking of making an eye cream, surely you should take into account that products that make your skin tingle or burn should NOT be used as an eye cream? Good cream but use with caution and do not put too close to your eyes.
It was not a particularly bad eye cream but it was not amazing as once I applied it, my under eyes did sting, however, it was quite old when I used it as i did have it for a while so maybe that's why it didn't work so well, I would definitely like to give it another shot! Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Dark Circle Eye Cream
Alicia J.
Halifax, NS
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Another holy grail product by Benefit! The Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Dark Circle Eye Cream was such an incredible surprise for me, as I’ve hoarded so many different eye creams over the years and nothing has ever come close! My dark circles have become more prominent over the years and this product really has improved them. Before I began using this, you would never see me leave my house without layering on concealer but lately I’ve had some great no makeup days. All thanks to this eye cream! Highly recommend trying it, I will continue to use this as my main eye cream in my skincare routine for years to come. Adorable packaging too!
Owens. S.
Chorley, Euxton
You see, I’ve never bought the full size version of this as I’ve always ended up with sample sizes and I’m still not sure why I haven’t bought the full size yet! I use the moisturiser at night as it’s a little thicker with this eye cream and I quite like the texture and the feeling of it on my face.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.