BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Great For Daily Use

Payton H.
russellville
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Love this. Definitely works! Kind of pricy but very worth it in my opinion! Bought it off amazon.
Reina E.
San Diego, CA
I loved the set this comes in. The results were amazing and I loved how nice it made my skin feel
Christina D.
Goffstown, NH
I love this eye cream. You can feel it working the second you put it in and it’s super hydrating
Mayra O.
Chula Vista
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream, Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
Amazing product I will most def recommend it to anyone. I love it! It’s worth the hype for this.
Rebecca K.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Honestly didn't see any difference with this product and its very expensive. not worth the price
Anna H.
Coralville , IA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
It is creamy and can be used for day and night but it irritated my eyes and dried out the corners
Clare ⓒ.
Doesn’t really get rid of dark circles. Better for just a general moisturizer for the under eye.
Veronica B.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I love this stuff! I actually see a difference in my dark circles! I would definitely recommend.
Kristina L.
Camby, IN
I've only been using for a little while. I haven't noticed much of a difference but it feels nice
Madeline B.
Newburyport , MA
Very heavy formula! Nice consistency and smell. Would recommend to those without sensitive skin.
Alesia c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.