BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Dark Circle Eye Cream
I have a lot of darkness under my eyes and with this product, they disappear. Love it.
Devina M.
Middletown
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
LOVE this product!! It is my favorite eye cream and the only one that I will use daily!
Megan D.
Smyrna, GA
It’s pretty good. Great consistency and texture. It’s light weight and easily absorbed.
Kendra G.
Effective but you must use regularly. Great tip given to me was to keep on night stand!
Taylor B.
Winnsboro, LA
Really liked this product. I’ve ran out of it had it in a sample size and use it all.
Naomi D.
Not so sure it gets rid of dark circles but it does leave the under eye area hydrated
Sinja H.
Fort Wayne
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Great product for the day after a long night out! It definitely works on dark circles
Sydney P.
Huntsville
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
It seems to be working well. I just got it but hav e heard many good things about it.
Paige K.
This cream is thick without being clumpy. It left my eyelids feeling soft and smooth.
Samantha T.
Soquel , CA
This stuff is fabulous. It feels so refreshing and firming. A little goes a long way.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.