BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Pairs Perfectly With Concealer
Great For Daily Use

Alyssa Z.
Boynton Beach
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
VERY EFFECTIVE PRODUCT. I have been having sleeping issues, which have left my under-eye circles DARK. This product lifted all of this color and woke up my eyes in just TWO days. I applied it morning and night, along with applying a cold compress to my eyes for at least 10 minutes. The product absorbs into the skin very nicely and REALLY WORKS. Along with being inexpensive, the little bowl is so aesthetically pleasing. Highly recommend.
Olivia R.
Bloomington, Indiana
Review for: Mini more...
I honestly don’t have an opinion on this eye cream. I got a mini sample and started using it right away to see if it would help my dry and dark under eyes. I used before makeup and at night and really didn’t see any results. I will continue to use, but as of right now, I am underwhelmed considering the price of the full size product. I probably wouldn’t splurge on this.
Olivia W.
This is a big no for me. I'm not sure what ingredient is doing it, but it severely irritated my skin. Because of the burning irritation, I will never use this again. I was shopping and an employee asked me if I had tried benefits skin care and I told her that I used an irritating product in the past and she said 'Oh, was it the eye cream?' So maybe it's not just me.
Mariam H.
skokie
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
I really like this eye cream. I initially got this because my concealer tended to crease a lot and I wanted to hydrate my undereye before using a concealer. I don't think it really made that much of a difference in terms of hydrating however MAYBE I saw a little difference in my dark circles, but, not enough for me to buy this for regular price. I would repurchase this if it was on sale (ulta) for the sake of using eye cream.
Lydia P.
Rochester, NY
I not only put this product on my eyes but I tested it on a dark spot I had from God knows what, and it completely removed the spot. Along with the spot, I get dark purple under my eyes when I’m tired (90% of the time) and I noted a lightness to those too. Aside from the product I am so impressed with the packaging. Its a glass jar with a cork-looking lid. It’s a small jar but it’s so spreadable you only need a little bit. It’s water based so it’s very smooth and hydrating. Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Dark Circle Eye Cream
Rachel W.
This stuff does exactly what it says it’s going to. It’s “potent” that wrinkles are going to show up on your face, even if you’re 17 like me. I’m starting to get wrinkles around my eyes from sun damage and smiling, so I’m trying to diminish it early on. This is extremely moisturizing and has reduced the appearance of my wrinkles! Love this stuff!
Anika H.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
Can’t believe I had never given this a chance before. I’ve had dark circles and eye hollows since I was young. I've tried many products some good, some worthless. However, I have only been using this stuff for two weeks and my eyes have never looked better!! The tone of my under eyes now matches the tone of the rest of my face! I never believed it was possible! I want to give an honest review so I will note that that the under eye hollows still exist which can cast shadows, but I have never had my under eyes so bright. So if you want to fix hollows this isn't for you, but if you need to lighten dark circles this is a holy grail find. Makes a world of difference.
Makeup A.
Now you see it....Now you don't!😮This stuff is magic in a tiny bottle literally at 1st I had very little expeditions for this eye cream but after just a couple days of using it I was so surprised at the results it
Jaclyn T.
North Myrtle Beach
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This has been a go to/repurchased product for me for quite some time. Works pretty well and if you really want to feel more pampered, stick the jar in the refrigerator for a little bit. The cooling effects as you apply it to the under eye area is such a spa like experience. An aesthetician gave me that tip once a long time ago and when I remember to do it, it feels so nice!
Jamie G.
Bossier City, LA
I’ve only been using this eye cream for a couple weeks but so far it’s good. It is moisturizing and does not irritate my eyes. I don’t have darkness but I do have bags...it hasn’t helped with the bags but it doesn’t claim to.
Alesia c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.