BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Sarah P.
Florence, SC
Hydrating for sure but to me it seemed WAY to scented. Sometimes it even gave me a headache
Lindsay B.
Baltimore, MD
I loveeeee the packaging for this eye cream! It's also so rich and luxurious, my top pick!
Courtney M.
Helps get rid of puffiness and under eye circles after a long night out! Love this product!
Katie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don’t know if this actually helped with my under eyes. I do not know if I did anything
Nicole Y.
Sacramento
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
Good product. I’m not sure if i will purchase again. It’s pretty pricy. I will try again
Anna H.
Munnsville, NY
Review for: Mini more...
Good product. Instantly soothes eyes and reduces puffiness. Only used a handful of times.
Heather F.
Laredo , TX
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Love this. love evrything in this line. best ever, this is what got me hooked on benefit
Caitlin B.
Rowlett
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
Great product! Light and creamy but not oily! Great to use before bed and in the morning.
Jeanine D.
Westlake, OH
I love benefit Cosmetics so much especially this eye cream! I purchased mine at Sephora 😍
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
This is amazing! It is pricey but trust me it is worth the extra buck!! You will love it.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.