BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Shayna F.
Gassville, AR
I love these so much! They’re so great! They clean my pores so well! I use them once a week!
Miranda D.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
awesome! Benefit is my favorite make up brand and always will be. Can’t stop using this stuff
Katie W.
Roswell, GA
Love this eye cream it works really well and smells great! Love this brand and it is so soft
Sarah F.
Watertown, NY
You can feel it working and see it working too! I LOVE this eye cream as a cream and a mask!
Leslie M.
This is great for tired eyes with puffiness and needing a moisture! Great under eye cream!
Grace R.
Summerfield, NC
Review for: Mini more...
I gave this product 3 stars because it unfortunately irritated my under eye and it burned.
Angela L.
San Antonio
It has a very good smell I love this smell I would love to try it again I just can’t afort
Gia D.
I actually really like this and I love the packaging it actually works and it made my eyes
Francyelle C.
Orlando , FL
Este creme e perfeito para quem tem muita olheira eu amoooo leve para minha mae ela adirou
Amanda T.
walkertown
I love benefit! Such an amazing light weight product that works so well for anyone any age!
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.