BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
kimberly r.
Hawthorne
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
It really helped my under eye dark circles i would really recommend it. I got really fast results
Asia P.
Helps reduce my puffy under eye bags and deep set wrinkles. Even seems to help with dark circles.
Reina E.
San Diego, CA
I loved the set this comes in. The results were amazing and I loved how nice it made my skin feel
Mayra O.
Chula Vista
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream, Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
Amazing product I will most def recommend it to anyone. I love it! It’s worth the hype for this.
Brittany B.
Springfield , OR
I recently purchased this item and. I absolutely love it! My under eyes have never looked better
Madeline B.
Newburyport , MA
Very heavy formula! Nice consistency and smell. Would recommend to those without sensitive skin.
Valerie R.
This stuff really really works. I love it! I've used it for the past year and it works wonders.
Lidia M.
Wasco, CA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Smells good! Thin cream for my under eyes. Helps me with my dark circles and hydrates that area
Hannah H.
Clarksville, TN
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! It really does make your eyes feel less puffy and smooths out fine lines.
stephanie S.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Best eye cream I've tried so far. Helped fade dark circles and is very hydrating for your skin.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.