BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Autumn D.
Knoxville , TN
Review for: Mini more...
I love this line of products. It’s moisturizing without being greasy. Would recommend and purchase.
🖤Pep🤘 C.
Hollis, OK
It was decent. The smell just irritated my eyes. But it wasn’t bad. Cute packaging for sure though.
allison b.
pretty good product. it really hydrated but there wasn’t much of a difference for the dark circles.
Meeghan D.
Andover, KS
This didn’t do a ton and honestly started to “turn” bad after only a short time!! Won’t repurchase.
Felicity G.
It has helped me sometimes but not like it has on other people, but I mean all skins are different.
Becka B.
Carleton, MI
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This stuff really works! It has a great scent and what you get will last for months. Great product.
Renée K.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Loooove how this masks dark circles! Affordable too. Purchased at Ulta. Lasts awhile! Very gentle!
Rachel K.
I used up a whole jar and it felt nice when applying. However, I do not feel it is worth the price
Lisset B.
Review for: Mini more...
This is a great product, really does work. Helps smooth and decrease puffy eyes. I love this stuff.
Jen G.
Hyattsville
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I love this! I don’t regret getting this; the results are so good, it gives you that fresh feeling
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.