BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Teresa S.
I loveeeeee the smell of all of Benefit’s skin care. It’s so fresh. Really works well and absorbs fast.
Emmy S.
Loved this! I felt like my under eye looked not only less dark but brighter! Would definitely recommend
Courtney C.
Roseville, MI
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
THIS STUFF WORKS MIRACLES ON MY SKIN. I seriously love this stuff. Kinda pricy but it’s well worth it!
Yolanda A.
Los Angeles
Started using this bc I’ve noticed the bags under my eyes. So far great takes time to see the results.
Sundai R.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
Couldn’t really tell a difference in my dark circles but it was very moisturizing for my very dry eyes.
Sarah B.
brooklyn
I’m gonna sorry going to ya miss you ya 😘 was the my summer day vacation and my summer birthday girl 🎁
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This is MIRACULOUS for eliminating dark circles quick, works even better if you chill it before using!
Kimberli B.
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
Great for mornings under your makeup. Helps wake up and brighten while firming the skin once it’s dry.
Katlynn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This cream smells great and I have seen some improvement in the appearance of fine lines under my eyes.
N̤̮I҉ⒸO̥ͦℒE̤̮★ Q.
long beach, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
Good. Product. Smells good and leaves your under eyes brighter within a few uses. Definitely recommend
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.