BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Taylor L.
Casper, WY
Review for: Mini more...
I received this in a mini size since it was in a package with other items. I thought the packaging was nice and that it went on smoothly and hydrated my under eye areas well. If I got too close to my eyes it would burn for a while but that’s alright. I would purchase the full size in the future.
Karlie R.
Benton, AR
This really does brighten and plump the under eye area! It’s not super thick, but it really is potent and helps smooth my under eyes. However, there are better products out there, I’ve used other eye creams in a similar price range that give me better results, but this is decent and I do like it!
Ericha M.
Sewickley, PA
This worked well for my start in to under eye cream. Heavier under eye cream and moisturizing. Better as a night time under eye treatment for me as it did not absorb as well as I prefer. Good product to try but I wish it would have absorbed a bit better to incorporate in to my daytime routine.
Rose S.
Asheville
Review for: Mini more...
This cream is helpful, but you must give it time! It is definitely a strange smell at first but the mini container is a great way to test it out. I’d say that the price is worth it and the way that it lightened my under eyes made my makeup routine easier and my sleepless nights less noticeable!
Helen M.
I bought the smaller jar in a kit by benefit that I bought from ULTA, but I really enjoy it. It makes my eyes feel refreshed and in a way lighter. I feel like it is taking a little long for the dark circles to reduce but it's getting there, as for fine lines I'm not seeing much of a change yet.
Samantha B.
Panama City, FL
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
One of my favorite go to eye creams. A little bit of this cream goes a long way, as with the face moisturizer. It has helped diminish my dark circles. Use on a regular!
Emily E.
Lewisville, TX
I like this eye cream a lot, I would personally try something else. But if you don't have a huge need in the under eye region then I would highly recommend. Benefit skincare has the best smell in the world!
Autumn L.
Muskogee, OK
It keeps my eyes very hydrated. It doesn’t have a smell which is nice. I received it free as I work for Benefit so I can’t say much about the price in terms of my spending. Although it’s around the same price as many others. It is a little thicker than I would like so I can’t use in mornings but other than that it’s an amazing product.
Leigh N.
Atlanta
I love this eye cream! It reduces puffiness and I use it on days when my skin is very dry. It keeps the area around my eyes hydrated and refreshed and it helps me on days when I don't get much sleep. I don't have dark circles so I can't comment on that but I love it for the puffiness and hydration.
Sherry E.
Wingate, NC
Very attractive packaging for this creamy product. Felt very soothing and smooth under my eyes but did very little for my dark circles. Too expensive for what it does.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.