BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Molly R.
Not a super heavy eye cream- leaves my under eyes feeling refreshed and definitely reduces the puffiness!
Brianna G.
Denham Springs, LA
Has slight tingle but feels cool and refreshing. Have noticed some lightening around eye area since use.
Tiffany S.
I love It's Potent eye cream. It helps make my eyes look awake after a long night. It's very refreshing.
Nicole M.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This was a nice cream. It applied nice and didn’t irritate my skin. I never noticed a huge result though.
Fernanda S.
Miami
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I used this product in my eyes for a long time! he is excellent before makeup. fulfills what it promises.
Nancy R.
Waterbury, CT
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I first bought this when Ulta had it on sale. I do
Iike it, but I need something a little more hydrating.
Christina C.
Raleigh, NC
Very light didn’t rub off or dry weird. Smelt great and visibly lightened the dark circles under my eyes
Alyssa V.
Review for: Mini more...
I tried this as a sample one time from Ulta. I really enjoyed it and would definitely purchase full size.
Akacia R.
Brandon , MS
I LOVE LOVE THIS STUFF ! I see a total difference over night! Not too pricey ! You should definitely try
Ashanta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Haven’t really noticed much of a difference in my eye area with this cream. But I also have dark circles
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.