BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Valerie G.
San Francisco
The best for my eye Area and it’s super moisturizing. I love benefit products, their my go-to makeup brand.
Erica P.
Irving , TX
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I don’t use this often but when I do it’s great. It is effective does what it’s supposed to. Easy to apply
Yaide M.
orlando fl
Using it since last year. Meet my high expectations with my darkness under my eyes. Definitely recommended
Stephanie T.
Belleview, FL
I love this feels so good very hydrating under the eye preps for concealer as good ingredients in for aging
berenisse r.
muy buena facil de aplicar liviana para la piel muy de mi gusto la utiliso a diario y me gusta bastante ...
Dulce D.
hemet
Love this product you definitely see the difference it is so moisturizing also and a little goes a long way
Ashley S.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I forgot about this product ! I am going out this week to re buy it ! It works ! Smells good , and works !
Stephanie M.
Londonderry, OH
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz, Mini more...
Works great . Got from ulta and works within 3 minutes of applying . Boosts brightness and evens skin tone.
Aubrey A.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Leaves your undereyes feeling super moisturized and plump! Very high quality for not an overbearing price.
Nancy R.
Waterbury, CT
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I first bought this when Ulta had it on sale. I do
Iike it, but I need something a little more hydrating.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.