BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Arianaa M.
El Paso, TX
Love everything about this brand its kind of pricey but it works so well!!!!! I highly recommend for anyone
Nikki M.
Hopkinsville, KY
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
I got this to test out and it’s actually really good, it smells great and it helps with those dark circles!
Nicole D.
This work well. It feels nice and reduses lines. It was a little spendy but if buy it again since it eorks.
Joceline M.
El Paso, TX
I really like this, left my skin super pretty, smooth and soft, nice package also, great for me or a gift,
Valerie G.
San Francisco
The best for my eye Area and it’s super moisturizing. I love benefit products, their my go-to makeup brand.
Stephanie K.
new york
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
So I have chronic dark circles and this have been brilliant for it! Such a big difference after a few uses.
I like this eye cream to use before makeup. I didn’t notice a lot of improvement in my dark circles though.
Jazmyne R.
Bryan, TX
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This eye cream is so soft when you apply. Feels very nice on your skin. I like to use this before bedtime.
berenisse r.
muy buena facil de aplicar liviana para la piel muy de mi gusto la utiliso a diario y me gusta bastante ...
Yaide M.
orlando fl
Using it since last year. Meet my high expectations with my darkness under my eyes. Definitely recommended
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.