BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Kate H.
Chebanse, IL
Works awesome. Use it almost daily. Got my sister and coworkers hooked!!!!! Great price for a great product.
Katherine A.
Carlisle, AR
This stuff is awesome it's in my summer must have for the beach badge! It really helps with my dark circles!
Elizabeth B.
This is a great product that I use daily. I have noticed that the dark circles under my eyes have disappeared
Heather S.
League City, TX
Love this eye crea. A little goes a long way. It is a very thick, moisturizing eye cream and it smells great.
Kati B.
Starkville, MS
This is a really good eye cream. I would recommend this to someone that needs hydration to their under eyes.
abigail c.
oakdale , CA
Love this eye cream. It's one of the best. It make a my under eye feel moisturized. I like the cooling feel.
Maria P.
I like this cream but I haven't seen a huge difference. I read someone put it in the fridge. I will try that
Ashley K.
pasadena, MD
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I have used eye creams in the past but nothing special. Now I use this an my under eyes less likely to crease!
Morgan R.
Ryot
It’s ok for an eye cream. Got it at Ulta as a sample. It hydrates but I haven’t saw too much of a difference.
Kellyn D.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I got this product in a sample kit and I really like it! Not sure if I would purchase the full size though..
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.