BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
yertily c.
Orlando, FL
Very moisturizing and does an awesome job. Have repurchase multiple times. Very affordable and cute packaging.
Lauren P.
San Diego, CA
Kept my eyes moisturized, but other than that not too special. Supposed to help with dark circles and firming.
Taylor Y.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
It does its job and provides adequate moisture and hydration when my skin needs it during the dry winter months
Kailee L.
Troy
This is definitely potent. I had some burning sensations when applied, and it the smells a bit like chemicals.
Jessica B.
Arlington, WA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I like the consistency, but I haven't really noticed enough of a change to make me want to purchase it again.
angela o.
Milton, MA
This is by far the best I cream I have ever used it’s very expensive for the size but it’s definitely worth it
Sarah H.
I haven't noticed a difference since using this product. It smells good; however, makes my eyes burn at times.
lexi s.
Hilton, NY
My favorite eye cream! Helps with dark circles and fine lines! Make sure to use religiously to see difference!
Amanda B.
United states
Good every day under makeup moisturizer. Smells nice. Would give one more star if it had spf sun protection.
Sydney M.
I don’t really see much difference after using this product. Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Dark Circle Eye Cream
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.