BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Pairs Perfectly With Concealer
Great For Daily Use

Jennifer B.
Mifflinburg
I have only used this product a couple of times and in those couple of times I have not seen much of a difference
Gracie M.
Raleigh
The smell itself is enough to have me sold. I really love this stuff, it makes my eyes feel SO smooth and supple!
angela o.
Milton, MA
This is by far the best I cream I have ever used it’s very expensive for the size but it’s definitely worth it
Tori C.
Woodstock, GA
Review for: Mini more...
Got this as part of the travel skin care set, was the first thing I ran out of. Fresh smell and feels great on.
Taylor Y.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
It does its job and provides adequate moisture and hydration when my skin needs it during the dry winter months
Lindsay B.
Lakeland
Review for: Mini more...
This eye cream works! Perfect for nightly face routine. Only downside was sometimes it made my undereyes burn.
shelby m.
Deland, FL
I have used this daily for about two years. A little goes a long way. It is easy to apply and it is unscented.
Jessica B.
Arlington, WA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I like the consistency, but I haven't really noticed enough of a change to make me want to purchase it again.
Lauren P.
San Diego, CA
Kept my eyes moisturized, but other than that not too special. Supposed to help with dark circles and firming.
Cheryl S.
Grants Pass, OR
This eye cream is super nice and creamy. It feels good on my skin and definitely helps lessen my dark circles.
Alesia c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.