BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Krystal O.
San diego, CA
This is great for under eyes, ligjt fo.ula and it smells soo good. I like p utting tbis on for ni ght skin care.
Merlyn M.
Miami
Got this as a sample and loved it! Looking forward to getting it in bigger size so I can see longer using results
Bonnie R.
Gulfport
Smells great. The label is beautiful. And it does exactly what it says. Its AHMAZING!!! Get it. you will love it.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This product got the job done. Wasn’t overly wowed by lessened dark circles, but it kept my under eyes hydrated!
Fatima S.
Great eye cream, gentle and hydrating. This can be used on any skin type. Love the packaging and he brand as well
Gracie M.
Raleigh
The smell itself is enough to have me sold. I really love this stuff, it makes my eyes feel SO smooth and supple!
Ileane S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Along with their moisturizer its the great on my dry skin deff willing to recommend on dry skin!
Brandy V.
La Feria, TX
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This product didn’t do wonders but it does leave a smooth feeling and is a good alternative primer for your eyes
Sharr S.
Tempe
Love the way this hydrated and plumps my under eyes, concealer goes on much smoother. Can be used day and night.
Jennifer B.
Mifflinburg
I have only used this product a couple of times and in those couple of times I have not seen much of a difference
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.