BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Zaynib C.
Kissimmee
Patients is virtue , use is this daily and you will see a difference ! Nice bright eye area and makeup looks better
John C.
One of my favorite products.I highly recommend this product. It is a must try. Since I started using it I love it.
Ciera H.
Review for: Mini more...
I have super bad dark circles it’s hard to get rid of them or cover them. I use this everyday and it seems to help!
Kelsie F.
Lk Cormorant, MS
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
This is one of my favorite eye creams. The consistency is great and it’s not too heavy. I would recommend to others
Angelica M.
Review for: Mini more...
I got this with a purchase and I did like it, I don’t have dark circles too often, but when I used this, it worked!
Jessica C.
Athens, OH
I use this with the benefit moisturizer and it makes my skin so smooth and and my eyes look younger and not puffy!
Celest C.
Blythe, CA
This product got rid of my under eye dark circles! I would highly recommend this product for my family and friends
Jennifer D.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This is my go to eye cream. I hydrates with out feeling greasy. I feel like it has reduced my puffy morning eyes.
Raechel S.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Very nice and hydrating. Worked very well on my dark circles. I do recommend using it in the morning and at night.
Leeandra W.
Church hill, TN
I love this stuff! It's worked amazing for my dark and baggy undereyes! It's definitely worth every penny it costs!
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.