BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Pairs Perfectly With Concealer
Great For Daily Use

Maritza V.
VISALIA, CA
The first time I tried this product was through a sample and ever since I have loved it so much it works like magic!
Beatriz C.
League City , TX
It helps reduce the look of wrinkles and puffiness under my eyes. It doesn’t smell bad. I got in a skin care package.
Danielle M.
Douglas, GA
It smells amazing, but it didn’t do much for my eyes. It’s basically like a lotion. I have used better but it’s okay.
Cara T.
Fuquay-Varina
Review for: Mini more...
Cream is a little thin. I usually like a thicker eye cream. But it does feel good. Might be better for younger eyes.
Cyndi M.
San Antonio, TX
It's hard for me to review eye products because my dark circles are mostly bad genetics, but this does help a little.
Danielle A.
I use this every morning and night, it makes my makeup go on smoother and it makes under my eyes look new and bright
Angelica R.
Sunrise
I used this product for 1 year. I love it because it made my under eye super soft and bright, but that was about it.
Sophia S.
I thought this was a really greasy watery formula. It did not feel moisturizing and it seemed like it went away fast
Christian R.
Very good product, makes my skin feel alive and clean. Recommend, it smells great but it's also very thick. But worth
Casey S.
Royal Oak , MI
Yes the eye cream does a decent job at decreasing puffiness but the packaging is why I give it five stars, how cute!
Alesia c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.