BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Christine D.
Brooklyn, NY
A staple in my makeup routine, it truly is potent! Great for firming under eyes and keeping those fine lines hydrated.
Shannon H.
Branford, CT
This eye cream is fantastic. I actually feel the firming effects. You need very little product so it lasts a long time.
member-97920
I didn't really work for me because I didn't have severe dark circles. It was kinda greasy but a little goes a long way
Cassy J.
I really like this product! I think it works well enough and slowly brightened up my dark circles. I would repurchase!
Karen H.
Clinton, TN
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I love Benefit and all of their products. This is no exception. Works great around eye area and feels so good as well.
Alexis B.
I got a little sample size of this eye cream but I actually really loved it for my dark circles for the week I used it!
Maria L.
I love benefit cosmetic products. It made my skin feel refresh and it does make a difference. My skin tone had lighten.
Samantha  .
I love this I basically use this all over my face even tho it’s eye cream super hydrating and made me face feel amazing
Jessica M.
Fairfield, ME
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Of all of the eye creams I’ve tried this is by far my favorite! It’s so hydrating and instantly helps with my puffiness
Samantha F.
United States
It leaves your skin feeling lovely and soft especially after a long day of hard work with the kids outside i love it
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.