BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Dyana M.
Flagler Beach
Review for: Mini more...
I got this product as a sample for Ulta and I noticed my wrinkles vanishing. I always use this product and I love it!!
Christine D.
Brooklyn, NY
A staple in my makeup routine, it truly is potent! Great for firming under eyes and keeping those fine lines hydrated.
Christine M.
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
I LOVE Benefit’s eye cream! The smell is delightful! The only negative is that if you sweat, the taste is not pleasant!
Alicia P.
Thousand Oaks
I tried a sample of this and I loved it. Very hydrating. It helped smooth my fine lines. And the packaging is so cute!
Maria L.
I love benefit cosmetic products. It made my skin feel refresh and it does make a difference. My skin tone had lighten.
Taylor M.
Kendallville, IN
I love Benefit cosmetics it’s one of my favorite brands, I love this because it’s super hydrating and I love the smell
Rachael I.
Hammond, IN
Does a good job with dark under eyes. A bit thick so a little goes a long way. Which is good since it is more expensive
Aissq B.
San Diego , CA
One of my favorite product . Been using it for almost 2 yrs. I don't think I would be using another under eye product.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I really like this eye cream. I use it in the morning. My eyes aren’t so puffy and the skin underneath is moisturized.
Violeta U.
Richardson, TX
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Great product really helps out my skin and it hydrated it so fast would buy again ♥️♥️♥️
y'all should go get this :)))
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.