BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Ashleigh S.
Cincinnati, OH
Wondeful! It really helps with the redness and bags under my eyes. It feels so great and looks so great.really recommend
Sheila P.
Georgetown
This eye cream works great! it is on the pricier side but if you have the money, GET THIS STUFF! you will not regret it!
Monica B.
Prosperity, SC
I love all of Benefits eye products! They are have amazing ingredients, great packaging, and a great value for the price!
erika m.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use this nightly! Smells good but it’s gentle enough to not burn your eyes. I used my sample, will purchase full sized
Tiffany B.
Allentown, PA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I got the first as a trial and bought the full size, it’s great!! I love it so much, my eyes love it it’s a great product
Sol R.
shepherdstown
love, love, love this product. i apply it every night before going to sleep. it’s absolutely great, 10/10 would recommend
Alexandra J.
Miami
I used a sample, it was nice, creamy and good texture, I don't have any complain, maybe that it wasn't so expensive haha
Dyana M.
Flagler Beach
Review for: Mini more...
I got this product as a sample for Ulta and I noticed my wrinkles vanishing. I always use this product and I love it!!
Kelly O.
Gaylord MI
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I only buy benefit cosmetics. They have the best products I’ve ever used. I do
Wish the prices would come down though.
Christine M.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
I LOVE Benefit’s eye cream! The smell is delightful! The only negative is that if you sweat, the taste is not pleasant!
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.