BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
I got this as a set and loved everything in it that I have tried. My skin is very dry and this routine has helped so much
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
Love this product!! High recommend to others. Works great, works exactly as I'd hoped it would. Great price point too!!!
Bree A.
Wasn’t worth the money. The smell was kinda gross. And the consistency didn’t sit well under my foundation or concealer.
Sarah P.
Gulfport, MS
As with all benefit products- this smells amazing. It is effective as an eye cream, it is just not my favorite eye cream.
Kimberly N.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Very thick and creamy. Not a life changing holy grail, but it leaves my eye area very moisturized and temoparily former.
Nicole S.
Phoenix
Very light weight and hydrating. Not too pricey. Really liked the packaging. Good for day or night time.... smells good!
M.A.R. M.
Henderson
this stuff is like magic I use this every morning and night to get rid of my fine lines and any age marks. it's a dream.
Yishu W.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
It is a hydrating eye cream and I enjoyed using it. It's not greasy or anything. But I saw no change in my dark circles.
Wendy D.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I love this stuff! It works miracles, but it can burn a little. Its not unbearable, just freaked me out the first time.
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
This is a really good brightening under eye cream. It helps in fading dark circles. It smooths and hydrates the eye area.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.