BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Marie M.
Sylmar, CA
Love the packaging of this eyecream it is so cute and works great. My eyes look refreshed and my dark circles have faded!
Jessica W.
Plymouth, MI
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream, Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz, Mini more...
Cooling. Refreshing. Sets well under makeup. I have been using this for over 4 years, and it’s still one of my favorites.
Leah A.
Bluffton, IN
This product just did not work LIKE AT ALL WHATSOEVER! It was a waste of money and I would not recommend it to a friend!
reed m.
Mobile, AL
This eye cream is beyond amazing I would defiantly recommend to anyone. It's not to heavy and lightens up my dark circles
Shannon B.
I use this everyday to brighten my under eye circles. Always impressed by benefit makeup and skincare is just as awesome
Jessica S.
Hayward, CA
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
I really loved this eye cream I think it’s was my first high end and it left my under eye area super smooth and hydrated
Melanie B.
Orlando, FL
I really really really love this!!!!! It has really done wonders to my face i would really totally recommend to everyone
Stephanie G.
It was light and hydrating. I felt a little dry some days though with this one. I liked it as a primer under my concealer
brittney p.
Santa Rosa, CA
I keep this in the fridge and it's so cooling when you use it!! I feel like it also depuffs the undereye when it's cold.
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
I got this as a set and loved everything in it that I have tried. My skin is very dry and this routine has helped so much
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.