BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Shelby P.
I love love love this eye cream! I got it as a gift & have been wanting more! It took away my dark circles the first time!
Steph J.
alexandria
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
It’s very good to be used under my make up! Gives me a bright and even tone under my eyes and takes care of my dark circles
Martha O.
Fresno
I love this stuff. Everyone I switch to try something else. I always come back to this. Such a difference I the puffiness.
Rasheeka M.
Tempe, AZ
Used this for a while but didn’t see too many noticeable changes in my eye area. It’s a good moisturizer but that about it.
Jessica S.
Cleveland
This moisturizer really helps my skin. My skin regularly is dry and flaky in the winter. And this cream takes it so well!!!
Angela F.
I have been using this for about a month and I think it works. You get a very slight cooling sensation when you put it on.
Selena S.
Orange Cove, CA
I love love love love this product a friend of mine recommend it to me it is now my go to I highly recommend you all to try
Katy T.
Aventura, FL
Nice to use and very effective, and great for dark circles and as a moisturizer. Another great product from Benefit.
Coral P.
Phelan
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream, Mini more...
The mini stays in my on the go bag. Helps get rid of the darkness around my eyes and works best before make up application
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I wasn't very impressed with this. I'm a huge fan of Benefit Cosmetics, but I don't think this eye cream is the greatest.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.