BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Sydni A.
Lynchburg, VA
I love how lightweight this product is. I keep this in my makeup kit for days when I'm feeling a bit groggy and need a boost!
Alexis C.
Jacksonville, FL
Amazing eye cream! Good amount for the price. Definitely worth buying. I recommend it for anyone who has puffiness under eyes
Haley N.
Montrose, CO
Love it! Great for puffiness under eyes and keeping the under eye area moisturized. Awesome when put in refrigerator as well
Jessica Z.
I try to remember to use before I do my makeup. it's a brightening cream and I think it does what it's supposed to, slightly
Rachel C.
Baltimore, MD
I just started using this, and it’s great. It’s one of the first eye creams that I’ve used and started to see the difference.
Ashley B.
I actually look forward to putting this on in the morning. It brightens up my undereyes and layers under my makeup perfectly.
Megan 🦀.
Smells amazing. Does a great job keeping eyes smooth and de-puffed. Don’t really love the pot packaging for sanitary reasons.
Sophie C.
New York
Purchased at: Benefit Cosmetics
doesn't work that well. I've tried using this many times for a long period of time, and didnt really see anything different.
CHAZ C.
El Cajon, CA
See results in seconds. This cream had caffeine to wake up the skin and clears puffiness away. Hydrates to smooth fine lines.
Soshya V.
byhalia
If your looking for an eye cream with everything perfect for combination skin especially since all ingredients arent harmful
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.