BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Mariela T.
Bakersfield , CA
Review for: Mini more...
I loved this one I got it as a sample and it really made a diffference in my under eyes it took off the dark pigmentation I had
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
Love this stuff! The packaging is so cute! The cream is lovely and very moisturizing. I noticed my eyes looking more refreshed.
Shelbi N.
Not only do these also help with my under eyes they help with the color of it i put the cream on nightly and i love my results
Yadiara A.
Amazing! I have dry skin so this is perfect for dry skin and mainly for a night cream. I leaves my skin moisturized and soft .
Kristen R.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
The packaging and presentation is so darling and the scent is nice. Using this eye cream as directed is definitely beneficial.
Kimberly M.
Cosmopolis, WA
This cream smells amazing and it keeps the eye area moisturized. It works great under my concealer and helps prevent creasing.
Hayley E.
temecula, CA
great and actually effective eye cream for targeting those stubborn dark circles. comparable to the MAC under eye strobe cream
Valerie C.
Hazlet, NJ
Great moisture and another great dark circle lighter to apply before concealer application to help use less product on clients!
Lei P.
Lacey, WA
feels really nice on your skin and helps to cool my eyes before i go to bed. i have really puffy eyes so it helps to relax them
Nichole L.
N Versailles, PA
I tried this as a sample. It seems great but only used it a few times as it
Was a sample. I would definitely try this it again
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.