BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Mabree C.
Brunswick
Helps with bagginess, I usually apply at night and in the morning I'm not faced with blue undereyes, and they're looking bright.
Natalie C.
Big Pool
This is a very hydrating eye cream. It is really nice and is very light weight. I have been using it every day for over 6 months.
Paige P.
Atlanta
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This is an ok eye cream. I didn’t see any real results. But nice packaging and pretty presentation, as with all Benefit products.
Jessica B.
pawleys island, sc
No visible results/difference with this cream. It felt slightly oily, but for the price I expected results. Would not repurchase.
Mandy H.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
It works really well and it is light weight. I use it every night and every day before wearing makeup. I love the packaging, too.
Audrey A.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This stuff feels nice, smells nice, and definitely moisturizes, but I did not see a difference in color or texture under my eyes.
Somantha S.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
It's a little pricey, but I love it! A little goes a long way with this product. I found it to be brightening and moisturizing.
Kelli S.
I really like this eye cream. It's very hydrating and brightening. I have sensitive skin too, and it doesn't irritate it at all.
McKenzie S.
Really moisturizing, which is my main problem for under eyes. This keeps them hydrated so my makeup looks nice. Would recommend!
Amanda R.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I received a sample of this product, and so far have been enjoying it. No irritation and it seems to brighten up my dark circles.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.