BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Karla A.
This eye cream is so good I always apply it before I go to sleep or before K apply my makeup it helps me lighten my under eye area.
Nancy U.
Lowell, MA
Got rid of my puffy tired looking eyes. I just this as a night time regimen. I got hooked the very first time I tried this product.
summer w.
Rio Rancho, NM
My skin got very irritated and felt like a burn under my eyes I’m not sure if it’s just my skin but I’m not usually that sensitive
Victoria S.
Corona, CA
I don't mind this formula. I think it hydrates. But I don't know if it's my favorite eye cream. Still on the search for a favorite.
Vivian B.
This cream always adds a little extra moisture to my under eyes and I’ve seen a big difference in them after using a whole bottle
Ami D.
Now it's so easy to rid dark circles that come with motherhood! This is so nice on and smells so so good! Packaging is too cute!
Yaya N.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
This product right here is great!!! If hid away all my dark circles and it’s very gentle on my skin. The price is at a good price
Denielle B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Absolutely love this! Just bought a full size jar yesterday from Ulta and it has become my holy grail eye cream! Bye bye circles
Paige P.
Atlanta
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This is an ok eye cream. I didn’t see any real results. But nice packaging and pretty presentation, as with all Benefit products.
Candice C.
Lafayette , IN
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
I use this every night after I was my face. I love the fresh fragrance and the moisturizing feel of this product just before bed.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.