BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Catherine R.
West Sayville, NY
Good eye cream, not too thick. It leaves my undereye hydrated but I do not see much difference when applying concealer.
Roxanne W.
Orlando, FL
One of my favorite eye creams. It keeps it moisturized, I don't think I see results other than that. Very nice under makeup though
summer w.
Rio Rancho, NM
My skin got very irritated and felt like a burn under my eyes I’m not sure if it’s just my skin but I’m not usually that sensitive
Deziree B.
Bakersfield , CA
The texture is nice and lightweight. I don’t really notice a difference in my bags or dark circles but it feels nice and hydrating.
Mason F.
241 Howle ave Unit H Charleston SC
I love this eye cream because it makes my bag so invisible and my eyes are always soft the way boy thing I don’t like is the smell
Mandie K.
I don’t like this eye cream very much . Every time I apply it to my under eyes they immediately start having a burning sensation .
Ebony D.
San Antonio
Love this eye cream. Never really got into eye creams until this baby came along. I've noticed a big difference in my dark circles!
Karinix T.
Binghamton , NY
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
So I just started using it and I really have been enjoying this eye cream a lot. It’s nice and thick and hydrating under the eyes.
Constance B.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This eye cream is perfect for helping with under-eye bags! I've noticed it tightens the skin up nicely and hydrates it just enough!
Patti S.
Leander, TX
This product was really hydrating for my eyes. It felt good when I put it on. It didn't do anything for dark circles and wrinkles.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.