BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Moisturizing
Pairs Perfectly With Concealer
Great For Daily Use

Alicia J.
One thing I splurge on is eye cream and this is my absolute favorite it feels like pure satin on my eyes and the smell is absolute heaven.
Loren M.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This is a thick and creamy eye cream! I liked the smell a lot. The only issue is that it can slip done to low and get into the eye easily.
Ana J.
Rialto, CA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I just love how refreshing this makes it feel I definitely see a difference around my eye area I will be repurchasing this without a doubt!
Jen🌵 M.
Jellico, TN
I got this is in a subscription box and I loved it! It feels so good under your eyes! It smells good too! Less is more with this product!👀
Jennie d.
bolingbrook, IL
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
I don’t have very much darkness under my eyes but I decided to give this a try. It was a good cream but was a little greasy for my taste.
Trish P.
Bellingham, WA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Disappointed. This eye cream doesn't seem to be doing anything at all for my dark undereye area. I'm not seeing a change after 3 months.
Katie H.
Amazing product. Highly recommend for anyone looking for this beauty product. Gentle on skin and makes a big difference in a short time!
shelby s.
Love this eye cream! It feels amazing and could also be used as an eye mask. It really hydrates my undereyes and reduces my dark circles.
Taryn G.
Lewes, DE
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
My favorite product for dark under eye circles. I’ve tried many products and this is one of my favorite. I love the lightness and texture
Alex
This eye cream is very hydrating but other than that I feel like it didn’t do much, especially for the price. I would not purchase again.
Alesia c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.