BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Sammie
This isn't my favorite eye cream, but it does the trick. Adds a little extra moisture, and makes my undereyes feel hydrated overnight.
Destinee V.
Redding, CA
I used this product first as a free sample and loved it and unfortunately I am out! [product:benefit-cosmetics-it's-potent!-eye-cream]
Staci B.
Sacramento
Awful. Will never buy. Left white dots under my eye. Smells to perfume-ish. I like toner and face wash but not much else in skincare
Brooke S.
Trenton, ME
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
The best! It's expensive but my jar has lasted me forever! It didn't really help with my dark circles but helped firm and moisturize.
Franny R.
phoenix
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Hydrates my eyes and is perfect under makeup. I use this morning and night. I purchased it from Macy’s and I think it’s a good value.
Cindy C.
Greensboro
Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Dark Circle Eye Cream. Good product? Not harsh very gentle. Not cruelty free, thats why i stopped using it
Amy B.
Memphis
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I like to use this before I put my makeup on. Everything goes on a lot smoother. The price is mid range and a little goes a long way.
Sindel A.
This cream has down its job. Perfect to keep my eye hydrated! It's pricey but a lot comes in the jar! It makes my eyes feel so fresh!
Dina Z.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I like this. I don't think it's an aging formula, but I like it for the winter and moisturizing your under eye is just as important.
Thalia D.
Miami Fl
Review for: Mini more...
I got this item as a sample and since then I started to buy it and I absolutely recommend this item it makes your skin feel very nice
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.